Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Who Can Me Me Best?

Nicheology Profit Letter

By Paul Evans

 

===============================

Join me underground… http://www.tinyurl.com/7pormv

It's going to be an awesome event and I am looking

forward to it!

===============================

Nicheology Member Updates:

SYSTEM Training : Trigger Points

http://www.nicheology.com/members/department37.cfm

===============================

 

Wow! It is a beautiful day here in Alabama! Perfect skies and 75 degrees F (24 C).

 

It's so tempting to step outside and enjoy the day and put all my work to rest. Nah…

 

Q : What precise confidence am I missing? What is holding me back from making money online? I am not a stupid person but I am missing knowledge. There is so much information, classes, books, etc, I am spending money on too much crap. I definitely don't lack in focus but I have no direction....again, so much stuff available, how do you determine who can help you best and move forward?

 

A : "…how do you determine who can help you best and move forward?"

 

Questions like that are awesome!

 

It's much better than "how can I make money online?" Which is actually an awful question. In many ways a WRONG question.

 

So…

 

01 :: How do you determine who can help you best?

 

First, find someone you like.

 

You are going to be helped by that person much more than someone you cannot connect with.

 

Internet Marketing, for example, has a host of "gurus." There are only a few that I REALLY like. From that handful I have learned an incredible amount. They have been crucial to my success.

 

Second, find someone who is doing business like you like.

 

Since I love niche marketing and product creation, those are the people I spend the most time and money with. (It's also the type of businesses I operate.)

 

Personally, I spend zero dollars on figuring out how to maximize Facebook. It's not my focus. Could it bring in some money. Yes. But it's not the road I am traveling right now.

 

Who has a business you like? A business you are drawn to?

 

Follow that person. Your success is much more likely doing something you like than something you hate even if you could make money at it. (Which is why so many want to leave their current job!)

 

The BEST person will be the one you like. It will be the one whose business you look at and say, I'd like to operate my business the same way (not necessarily the same niche).

 

02 :: How do you…move forward?

 

The BEST way to move forward is with a coach or a mastermind group.

 

Yes, it is expensive. But really?

 

Let's play – "What's more expensive?"

 

Spending a few thousand to work with a person or group that motivates you?

 

Spending a few thousand on a string of products you do nothing with?

 

Exactly. The second question looks silly, doesn't it?

 

Currently I am part of two mastermind groups. They are awesome! You may have read a couple weeks ago when Yanik Silver challenged a group of us to complete an assignment or we would have to wear a "Borat Suit" to his Underground Online Seminar. Well, we got it done! And it was fun!

 

You would be shocked if you knew the number of "gurus" who are part of these groups. These folks make millions online. But they know who and what is BEST for moving them forward.

 

Success is NOT an Accident!!!

Paul

 

P.S. Next time – "I spend way too much time with email. Reading offers and making purchases. What system can I put in place to control this monster?"

 

P.P.S. The only autoresponder service I recommend… http://tinyurl.com/2g5gav

 

P.P.P.S. Don't have a ton of content at a click? http://www.nicheology.com

 

 

==========================

Why Nicheology?

 

#4 – Common Sense

 

Nicheology isn't bound up in algorithms and trends. This is straight forward business. Find your niche. Build your list. Sell your products! Nothing fancy or technical. Just common sense on the profit prowl.

 

Join Nicheology and save a ton of time.

http://www.nicheology.com

 

Nicheology is the premiere resource and training site for finding your niche, building your list and selling YOUR online products.

==========================

 

www.twitter.com/nicheology

pevans@nicheology.com

 

 

No comments: